- 5 Videos
- 1 Quiz
- 1 Text
- 4 PDFs
If you are a service contractor, the federal government will assess your performance using a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). The QASP is unique to service contracts and is a tool used primarily by government technical personnel to surveil, evaluate and measure your performance.
The focus of this course is to assist you in gaining an understanding of what exactly is a QASP, how the government goes about developing the QASP and how the government uses this tool.
What you will learn in this course:
- What is a QASP, how is it developed and how is it used in ensuring the quality of your work
- Why the government may require you to develop a QASP and submit it as part of your proposal
- What are the main elements of a QASP
- How does the government use a QASP to measure your performance
- The Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS) and relationship the QASP has on your final performance report card