- 4 Videos
- 1 Quiz
- 1 Text
- 3 PDFs
Shortly after you are awarded a contract, the government Contracting Officer (CO) will convene a Post-Award Orientation Conference (PAOC) with you and other government stakeholders.
The PAOC is often the first time you will meet agency staff who will oversee and surveil your performance. It is also a time when you and government personnel come together to discuss critical contract performance requirements.
This course will focus on what you should expect to occur at the PAOC and how to properly prepare for this important meeting.
What you will learn in this course:
- Discussion topics which are likely to come up and what you need to do to prepare
- The Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and how they play a major role in your contract
- Working with the COR during performance surveillance and/or inspections
- Labor related discussions, their significance and what you must do to prepare
- Surveillance methods, the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and their effect on you
- The DD Form 1484 - Post Award Conference Record and how it (or other similar forms) are used
- The 5 sections and 34 subsections of the DD Form 1484 will be discussed in detail
- The do’s and don’ts related to the PAOC